Sunday, December 13, 2009

last chance mustache dance!


It's been an amazing five weeks of mustache cultivation and charitable exploits. Together we've raised enough funding for educational supplies in 12 classrooms. Almost $5,000 to help the kids of the Think College Now elementary school in Oakland!







Huge thanks to those who have already contributed, so much generosity has been shown by so many.
Recent highlightsof my mustache tour includes raising almost $1,000 through guest bartending with my good friend Ahmad (photo above) at the London Black Horse Pub in San Francisco. On top of that, Ahmad goaded those at the bar that night to chip in $700 more if I shaved my head. So now I have a funny mustache AND am bald!
But our work is not done! I'm still working to raise funds for three more classroom projects (about $1,000 more) before the event concludes at the end of the week. Really important supplies that will make a difference to some amazing kids. Please help me reach this goal!
And for those in San Francisco, make sure to come to the amazing Stache Bash 2009 this Thursday night (December 17). Rickshaw Stop on 155 Fell Street (at Van Ness) starting at 8PM. A great party, complete with a mustache beauty contest. The dramatic conclusion of the Mustache for Kids 2009!
Thanks a million for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment